Wednesday, September 06, 2006

As a happy-go-lucky person, I appreciate and am satistisfied with what I have. It was so, and still is in some ways or rather most ways, till I had a casual conversation with my dear sister on a cab.

She is a teacher and we were talking about her students; how IT savvy they were, how they spent time online daily despite impending examinations. All these prompted me to feel inadequate and to some extent, out-dated. Though blogging has been an in-thing for ages, I have not read one and needless to say, create one.

Being in the education field myself, after hearing all the talk about life-long learning, I decided I need to do something to change the status-quo and learn something new, or face the high risk of being an passe. This is what leads to the birth of this blog. Pardon me if it may come across as a bit kiddish. I am in the process of exploring and learning and will greatly appreciate any advice if any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home