Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Feeling Lost..

Hi, it' s my second post so far. I have been looking high and low at the www.blogskins.com in search of a skin for a makeover for my blog. However, being fickle-minded on top of being choosy, I have yet to find one that I fall in love with at first sight. I guess my husband is lucky that I fell in love with him, though it's definitely not at sight! I must admit I am very fortunate too to have him as my husband. I love you, Chiew!

Please bear with me while I continue my hunt for a skin that can touch me in some way. This is entitled Feeling Lost because I feel very inadequate and tiny out there online trying to find ways to beautify my blog. The vast amount of information is overwhelming! Yet somehow, I seem to have difficulty in finding what I want. Being a new mother to a boy who is currently 6 month old, I can't help but think how we can bring him up in an era where he can easily access to all kinds of information. Would inculcating the right values help to him to survive all kinds of influences? Well, I decided not to think too much but to take a step at a time and enjoy spending time with him meaningfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home